Monday, August 15, 2011

I Wanna Catch Your Wave

Recipe for a wonderfully fantastic, uber amazing, extraordinarily fun FHE night...

Combine:
2 parents
1 sister
2 friends
and 1 visiting from out-of-town brother

Add:
A birthday celebration for Dad
and 2 hours of wet fun at the new Mesa Flowrider

Results:
A happy, wet, exhausted family
the greatest FHE ever
and one slap-happy way-past-his-bedtime baby


 Taylor, Haleigh, Haleigh (yes, two Haleighs!), Dad, and Garrett
My boys
Sibs!
Flowrider Love :)
We are a Flowrider family, through and through!

Thanks to my parents for SUCH a fun night! 
Happy Birthday DAD!! 
Garrett, we miss you already!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your little surfin' fam! The pictures of Weston wreaking havoc are hilarious. Aren't little boys the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Is that the one at Rhodes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are all amazing! This night was such a fun night and you were quite the surfer girl! I am excited to go back when I wont be swollen and in pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the new pictures! Looks like you are having fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! That is definitely on my 'to-do' list!!

    ReplyDelete