Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Lovin'

I'm seriously loving all the baby lovin' I've been getting lately. Three weekends ago, I got to fly to Vegas to visit this little baby and her parents.

Two weekends ago, this little baby came to visit and stay with me for the weekend with his mom and older sister.

And then last weekend, I got to fly to Utah to visit this new baby and her family.
Thanks to everyone for having cute little babes I can snuggle and love...and then hand over when they start screaming or need their bums changed. :)

7 comments:

  1. But mine almost isn't a baby anymore. In 10 days she'll be 11 months & then in six weeks she'll be a year! She is growing up WAY too fast for my taste. Thanks for coming to visit! We loved having you & we can't wait for our trip to Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this mean? :) You better be careful with baby loving, you will end up with one...or two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i like the last comment. they are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whole blog, you are so ambitious, when Brett's gone you just work, work, work. I loved the softball pictures too. Brett is very proud of you. BAD NEWS, the candy store closed so now i don't know where to find your Dad's fix. I will research. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last page that said Christy was from Earlene, I don't know how to change the info, but I am sure Christie loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the last baby is the cuuuutest!

    ReplyDelete