Thursday, November 19, 2009

'Tis The Season

With an absent husband and an empty house, what was a girl to do but...DECORATE?! That's right, I have my Christmas decorations up. Actually, they've been up for a week and a half already. With the thoughts of last years lack still in my mind (see here and here), I decided I would not let that happen again. We already have plans to be out of town for a few weeks in December again this year, so I decided to make sure we have plenty of time to enjoy the season this time. Sorry to all my Thanksgiving decorations that are gathering dust this year. Maybe they'll get TWO months of display next year, but I highly doubt it! :)

3 comments:

  1. They look beautiful! Well done! P.S.- Those new kicks look sweet and I'm glad they work for you. But I don't think any shoe could make me enjoy running... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I have been listening to Christmas music for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is gorgeus!!! I love decorating for Christmas too. btw, Davis is going to miss you in January, you're the BEST Sunbeam teacher EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete