Here's a few of the highlights:
- Completing the 10K Mesa Turkey Trot 12 seconds under my goal time. Ran it with my mom and my cousin Lauren, who was visiting from NYC.
- A midnight mall shopping spree with my sis, arriving home just before dawn at 4:45 am!
- Several trips down a 100 ft. cliff via ropes and harnesses.
- A wonderful ending to a not-so-wonderful game. Go COUGARS!!!!!!
- A delicious Thanksgiving meal enjoyed outside on a beautiful Thanksgiving afternoon.
- Wearing clothing inside out, ending every spoken word with -izzle, composing haiku poems about stringy snot, and completing many other absolutely crazy and hilarious tasks all due to a few zany games of Quelf. Don't have it yet? GO GET IT!!
- Planning a strategy of getting from one side of the room to the other without stepping on any one of the SIX dogs (all under 10 lbs.) running around!
It was so fun to spend some much overdue time with the fam. Thanks to everyone who made it a great time!