Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Utah Weekend

Last weekend Brett and I took a quick trip up to UT to visit the Blasers.  We had a blast visiting with the family and playing with all the little kids.  Unfortunately, the only pics I got were of a spur-of-the-moment girls' trip to the nail salon for pedicures.  Some other fun moments I didn't capture: dinner with all the adults at Carver's, seeing "How to Train Your Dragon" with some of the kids, chowing down on Costa Vida and Nielsen's Frozen Custard, touring Shane and April's amazing brand new house, Brett's 30 mile bike ride with Chris, and of course, many entertaining games of Scum and Quelf.  Thanks Blasers for a great weekend!  We miss you all already!
From left: Brittany, Kamille, Bridget, Me, and Christie   Not pictured: Grandma Blaser

3 comments:

  1. You know...I'm not sure. All I know is my friend told me one of our 4th years matched in radiology in Michigan about a week before you posted Brett's match. Maybe she was just guessing or saying what his top choice was...either way that's what he matched in. & by the way, the pedicures sure look fun! I could use one about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I miss #1 nails... My heels and toes miss them too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is really eye catching and beautiful. thanks for sharing...Corrective color Weston

    ReplyDelete