Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Talk

Sorry I've been slacking in the posting department lately.  I've been busy and distracted the last few weeks, but now I'm back and on top of it again.  I'd first just like to say thanks to everyone for your sweet comments and congratulations.  We are so grateful for this little one and could not be more excited. 

Now, speaking of babies, here's a few conversations Brett and I have had over the last few days.

--As I'm standing right behind Brett tucking the back of his tie into his collar--
Brett:  "Awww, honey.  I can feel your belly more than I can feel your boobs."
Thanks honey!  Just what EVERY girl wants to hear!

--A text convo telling Brett I'd moved my Dr's apt--
Me:  "My apt. is Fri at 11:00!  Yay!!!"
Brett:  "Wahoo!!!  I can't wait to find out that it's a boy! And I shall call him... Sr. Francesco Ruggles the Sixth, master of time and space, friend to dolphins, and coneursoir of fine cheeses!"
Brett:  "P.s. I don't know how to spell coneursoir."
I actually laughed out loud for almost a whole minute.

LOVE that boy!  He makes me laugh every day, and I can't imagine my life without him!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to see if he really did name your baby that. Actually, we have a friend who creates the best nicknames for people. He nicknamed Brock CassBrockleman. Brock to this day uses that name for his computer ID stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connoisseur is actually the correct spelling, but I won't hold it against Brett. :)

    ReplyDelete