Monday, August 30, 2010

B is for...

...babies, boys, and boats.

I feel so blessed to have such amazing in-laws that truly are my second family.  Being in Arizona, we really miss them all and look for every opportunity to catch a quick visit.  Brett was busy busy busy with work, so I took a solo trip to Utah for a combined family shower with Bridget and a family reunion/bbq out by the pool.  Although I was only there for under 48 hours it was still so fun to be with the family again.    
Brett's cousin Sarah is starting her own party planning business and did all the decorations for the shower.  Bridget and I are both having boys, so Sarah did the whole thing nautical themed.  She is so talented and everything turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!    Thanks Sarah for such a cute shower!
No pics of the family reunion except this one.  I couldn't resist sharing it, because I thought it was absolutely ADORABLE.  To say my nephew LOVES swimming would be an understatement.  Look at that face!
Thanks again to the Blasers for such a fun short weekend.  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I thought I would come over and say hi. I'm so glad I got a chance to chat with you at the shower, because I don't feel like I've ever gotten the chance to get to know you. You are so sweet. My dad even came home and told me he thought you were such a nice girl. Also, you know my friend Holly Lang? She text me and said she knew you from AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you and can't believe we are so lucky to have you for Thanksgiving. Seriously your family is welcome too!! we would have a whale of a good time. Can't wait for this baby that seriously already looks like his dad.

    ReplyDelete