Friday, August 13, 2010

Budding Photog

With so much going on the last few weeks, I've been slacking on several important posts.  Not only did I turn a YEAR OLDER over a month-and-a-half ago, but in celebration of that, I also became the proud owner of a new Canon T1i.  And as of a week ago, I am also a graduate of my very first photo class.  I still have SO MUCH to learn, but I'm happy to say I'm not ENTIRELY clueless anymore!  Here's to the many (hopefully half-way decent) photos to come!
P.S. All you amazing photography friends, I could use all the help/tips you want to give. :)

4 comments:

  1. that's what i need to do: take a photography class. that would be so fun! i still don't know how to use more than half of the functions on my camera that i got before sophie was born... sad. kudos to you for learning now! and happy late bday!!! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!
    i'd LOVE to see you! text me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We love our Canon. Kevin took some awesome pictures of Isaac with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rach, did you get my last email? I just looked at it and I think I responded to not your email, but your comment on my blog, so I don't think it went through to anywhere! :) (If that makes sense). But I responded and said I would love to do your pics, but then my newest email was, so sorry, I'm not coming anymore because of unplanned knee surgery in Sept. So, I won't be healed enough to come this fall. Dangit! Anyway, if for some reason you come up to Utah, I'll totally do them. Oh, and you know Sarah Larsen. I just saw your pic on Facebook. Ok, what's your email, because this is lame that I'm writing all of this on a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete