Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Six Kids

Speaking of my little primary kids, I thought I would post some pics from a few weeks ago in class. Aren't my kids absolutely adorable?! It was Brynlee Whiting's last week in class so we had a little going away party, cupcakes and all. She's gone to Michigan now, but we all miss her very much. Too bad Ali and Lanah were out of town that week, because they missed out on the party and were sad the next week when they found out Brynlee had moved. Jennie, I thought you would appreciate these pictures. Tell Brynlee we all miss her. Hope things are going great in Michigan!



Poulsen was saving a few cupcake crumbs for later!

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You have a blog! How fun! Brynlee was on cloud 9 after her party on Sunday and shared the wealth (her stickers) with everybody, and that is saying something! She misses you too. You were such a great teacher, thansk again!

    It's also fun to read up on your "story" of you and Brett. What a sweet guy pushing you around BYU in the snow, he was definitely hooked!

    I love that recipe for cookies too, I have it on my recipe blog www.whitingfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com but I use milk chocolate chips in mine and I read that you didn't. But have you ever heard of cinnamon chips? They're same shape as chocolate ones but they're just cinnamon spice flavored. Hershey's makes them and you have to special order them over the internet because they don't sell them in the stores. I know, a bit of a hassle, but they are good! I haven't bought them myself but my friend who gave me the recipe buys them and that's how I first discovered the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. You need to come teach our Sunday School class, especially since you bring snax. Now I have to know--is that cookie picture yours or one you got online? Thanx for understanding about last night. I am really under the gun trying to catch up on grading (not happening... eek!) and finishing my thesis. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuute!! makes me miss my little sunbeams. you seem like the funnest teacher for them!

    ReplyDelete