Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uhh...we were bored?

Brett is home! Horray!

Now, what to do today...?

Brett suggested we go rollerblading.

After reminding him that the last time he sported some "blades" he had two adult women make fun of him, he suggested we go incognito.

So...




We decided to go rollerblading in Sun City since you don't have to worry about getting run over there. :) While skating, we passed an older women who stopped us and asked what we were wearing on our feet. She thought they were iceskates! She ended up holding us hostage chatting away for 10 minutes before we could dart off, but apparently our costume efforts were not needed becuase I don't think she even realized we were dressed oddly. The Sun City folk are a little out of touch.


We were also fortunate enough to be yelled at by several different "watch men" when we started skating on this beautiful path that is desiganted as a No Skate Zone. I guess we missed the signs!

11 comments:

  1. i love it!! oh don't worry girl...i still spend with the best of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those pleather pants?!? You guys are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It isn't Halloween anymore!! j/k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me why Blasers are my favorite ppl. I notice your Picasa collages also... very nice, Rach! I especially love the cucumber boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever seen the clip where it explains what the hardest part of rollerblading is? Every time I see this clip I think of Brett and his love of rollerblading. Let me know if you haven't and I will post it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only BJ could have been there in his dodgeball outfit, this is hilarious. I am soOOOOOOOOOOO excited for mexico. We still can't believe you guys can come. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lookin good you guys! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfits! It was fun seeing you and Kim, and getting in some girl time! Thanks for getting us all together. So I'm making those pumpkin cookies for my RS cookie exchange. Do you just mix the can of pumpkin with the spice cake mix & that's it? I saw you put cream cheese frosting on them, which i might do too. And you said you can also put choc. chips in them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Rachel I can't stop laughing now that I have rewatched this clip. Please make sure Brett sees it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyklvi9iKs

    ReplyDelete