Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a "SUPER" Weekend!

This truly was a super weekend! On Saturday, Brett and I were able to attend the Broadway production of The Lion King, since it is in town right now. Anyone who knows me, knows I HEART Broadway plays!!! Our friends John and Mandy came with us, and we had a great night on the town, hitting P.F. Chang's before hand. The show was awesome, and the costumes were absolutely amazing. We had a blast and were so lucky to be able to go. I was also ECSTATIC to find out that within the next 6 months, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Cats, Rent, and Wicked are all coming to town! I'm not a very big fan of Rent, and I've already seen Cats once, and Wicked twice, but I might have to see if I can convince Brett to let me go to at least one of the upcoming shows.


Then, of course...THE SUPER BOWL!! We had a great time, despite the not-so-fun ending. The Cards played an awesome game, and I was glad that it ended up being such a close game, although I wish it ended a little differently! After the game was over and things settled down, I realized I was so into the game I didn't take ANY pics, and since this was definitely an event that needed to be documented, we took these.

In one of the pics we took my shirt got all bunched up and I totally looked pregnant, so for some reason we thought it would be funny to take some REAL pregnant looking pics. I think Brett enjoyed this a little too much!
Notice the size of my belly compared to my waist. I better not EVER get this big. I look like I'm about to deliver a litter!

10 comments:

  1. Are you trying to tell us something?? j/k!

    I love broadways too! My hubby isn't a big fan though-- I did manage to coax him into Wicked in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a great super bowl to watch. I wish the Cardinals would have won, but they played well, so that's okay.
    Oh, and even if you do get that big when you are pregnant, you will still be smaller than I was! So no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your tummy look that big...but have a REAL baby soon!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously what a fun weekend! i love broadway too! that would be so much fun to go to an upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I think you should totally have a baby soon. You could totally pull off a belly that big and still look way too cute. If you weren't so nice sometimes I think I would like to trip you in the hall at church. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittany had her baby, little cooper. He has a ton of dark hair and is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Dan would want to go to a Broadway show someday... HUGE and FAKE pregnant bellies are funny. HUGE and REAL pregnant bellies are not. :) At least not comfortable anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love broadway plays. how did we never know this about each other. when our husbands are finally making some real mula we should get season tickets. the lion king was one of my favs. it was so entertaining and i love the music in it. it brought back such great childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It totally fits you. to bad Iam even biger than that! miss you guys. are you going to come up in april with Brett? than you could see baby Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to convention on Thursday & Friday, so we should meet up. I haven't had anything come in the mail about what the classes are, but once I do I'll let you know which ones I want to go to. Yeah, the hail was crazy here. Love the pics with the cardinal gear.

    ReplyDelete