Saturday, July 11, 2009

Places to Go, People to See

The last month has just flown by. Whether in or out of town, it seems like we've had an extraordinarily large amount of fun things to do. Here's a little of what we've been up to.

Celebrating the end of the boy's 3rd year with a party and BBQ

Thanks to the Henderson's for having us all over!


Visiting the driving range with the Chamberlains


This was quite an experience. In a nutshell, we made complete fools of ourselves!


Girl's Night Out at Corner Bakery Cafe with Kalie, Mandy, and Abby

And Saturday lunch at Paradise Bakery with Kalie, Jill, and Hilary



A visit to Lake Powell with Brett's brother Burke and his family




Thanks for letting us tag along with your cute fam!


And the annual Blaser trip to Carlsbad








Can I just say...I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love your swimsuits all of them. You are so stylish, looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get your swimsuits? I love them. You two are awesome always having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss you! I love summer but I hate when it interferes with hanging out. :) You and Brett are lookin' adorable, especially when you hit that sick air! So impressed. Call me when you guys have a free night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so gorgeous, rachel! i love that picture with the hat! looks like you have been having fun, we are due for another girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! and yes you have been to a lot of fun places and so many more fun places to come...

    ReplyDelete