Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's The Little Things

that make me smile. Recently I came home to find this in our entryway and I couldn't help but laugh.

So why did this make me smile?
1.My cute doctor hubby is home and ready to hang out with me.
But more importantly,
2. He finished up his surgery in the O.R., went and got food from the cafeteria, walked thru the whole parking lot out to his car, drove home, and took off his shoes once home without ever bothering to take his surgical booties off! That is SO Brett!

4 comments:

  1. okay i was like who is jodie lol and how did she know i was in cali. and yes its the same one! i love it. it fits really well and still covers the hooties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! Good to hear from you. It has been a while! Wish I would've seen your comment earlier, we were just down in AZ with Josh and Emerald Miller visiting friends and family, had a little get together at his parents new place. I'm sure we'll be back soon, we both have family there and I still hate snow. Glad to see you and Brett are doing well and surviving med school. Hope we can survive law school.

    ReplyDelete