Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day Fun

Over Labor Day weekend Brett took a "boys' trip" to Dallas to visit his brother Brandon and attend the BYU vs. Oklahoma game. All of Brett's brothers and bro-in-laws and his dad were able to go except for two. The boys spent a day at Six Flags, a day at Schlitterbahn Waterpark, and of course, an evening in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium for the football game.

Good 'ol fashioned Texas bbq

Getting "friendly" with Batman at Six Flags

Dallas Cowboys Stadium

GO COUGARS!!!


While Brett was off partying in TX, I did some partying of my own with the girls including shopping, chick flicks, fro yo runs, lunch, and brunch.

Juju Berri with Kalie and Jill

Looking fierce in Forever 21!

Lunch at Paradise and shopping with my mom and sis


Hooray for LONG WEEKENDS and fun with the boys/girls!

6 comments:

  1. Yep, I can count on some pics of my cute daughter from time to time on your blog. Always so fun to see what you guys are up to.
    Thanks for being such a good friend to Kalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to take advantage while they are gone and play more! looks like brett had a blast in his matching attire with the boys. and i heart your shirt in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you guys both had a fun holiday! A halloween party would be great! Sean is going to be out of town for the whole month of October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend for both! Thats funny you said you like my hair color because I would actully like to get back to more of a natural look like yours! Hows work going? We should hang out next time you and Brett are in town k. I ran into your dad at Walmart before the big trip youguys took and I told him to tell you Hi. It was so fun to run into him bc I hadn't seen him in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does he seriously have that many brothers? His poor mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, we did not get a picture of us at Good Egg. What were we thinking?? I swear, is that Brett's TWIN??? He and his bro look sooooo similar. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete