Sunday, September 6, 2009

This Seems to be Turning into a Habit

4 out of the last 5 nights I have somehow ended up going to bed after 12:30 am. Why??? I'm not quite sure, but I'm thinking this needs to change asap!

Recap:
Monday - Brett was doing a night shift and so I waited up hoping I could see him when he got home. I finally went to bed at 12:45 am. He got home at 1:45 am.
Tuesday - Brett and I decided to watch the first Harry Potter, and then somehow ended up watching the second one too! 5 1/2 hours of Harry Potter later, we ended up in bed at 12:55 am.
Wednesday - I got some sense and decided to go to bed at a more normal hour. I had a softball game that night but was still in bed by 11:15 pm.
Thursday - Brett watched the Cardinals game, and I worked on an application that actually could have been completed anytime in the next week and a half! I finally finished it and drug us to bed around 12:40 am.
Friday - I spent the night out getting frozen yogurt and laughing uncontrollably with my girlys Jill and Kalie until about 1:00 am. Thus I didn't get to bed until 1:20 am.

Keep in mind, that most of these days I had to be up, ready, and at work by 7:30 the next morning. Crazy, I know!

The results: I'm getting cranky and tired and have decided that for the next week I'm going to bed by 9:00 pm!! I know it won't happen, but at least I have good intentions!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah good luck with that one!! Sounds like a fun week though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the hours your pulling you might as well have kids. I tend to stay up way late when Bri isn't home. Thus I end up being the onry mother. Nine sounds like a good bed time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, here I am responding at 12:13 am. It was so fun hanging out with you girls. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it! I'm about to pass out at 10:00 ever night, so sad, feel so old! But I'm a complete grouch without my sleep!

    ReplyDelete