Monday, October 18, 2010

Showered

In response to my extreme inability to make decisions and my tendency toward procrastination, many of you truly came to our rescue in helping us get prepared for the arrival of our baby boy. We were very blessed to have so many supportive family and friends help supply us with many of the necessities to care for this baby.

Some of our dearest family friends, the Francoms, threw me an absolutely beautiful shower over in Mesa, complete with adorable invitations, a diaper cake, and Gloria's ever-so-scrumptious, famous cupcakes.  It was fun to reconnect with many family and friends I hadn't seen in a while.

Some friends from our ward also threw me the cutest red and blue automobile-themed shower that featured Nicole's cutest Pottery Barn-esqe decorating, and Erna and Heidi's Celebrity Chef-like cooking and baking.  Talk about the most delicious carrot cake and cream cheese frosting EVER!

Thank you SO MUCH to Gloria, Katie, Nicole, and Erna, and to EVERYONE that came to the showers and helped subdue my anxiety about my total lack of preparation.  What would I have done without you all?  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment