Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All I Want for New Years...

...is my SIX front teeth!

Yes, believe it or not, my ALMOST four-month-old baby is currently battling the eruption of SIX new teeth!

Thus, this...
has been turning into this...
VERY quickly lately!

Don't believe me...here's the proof!
Considering he's not even four months and has six teeth coming in at once, I think he's handling the whole situation pretty well: a little more crying and fussiness; a lot more drooling, gnawing, and snuggling; a lot LESS napping.

I'm not sure yet what will be worse: a teething four-month-old OR a four-month-old with teeth!  YIKES!

10 comments:

  1. All I have to say is OUCH... :) My girls didn't cut one tooth until 10 months. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Weston got his 2 bottom teeth at four months and I didn't even know until they broke though the gums!

    OUch! Poor baby!

    Watch out for nursing! Oh... I do not miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soo cute Rachel! But poor Weston must be in pain, so sad!
    - Haleigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes is right! Poor baby and poor mommy dealing with the fussiness. Hope they cut through soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor poor baby! Have you tried the natural teething tablets?? Those seemed to help Savannah. Hopefully they break through soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, that would explain the grumpiness! Its crazy how big they get so fast!

    Thank you, I miss him! Could you possibly email me those pictures from the open house? A lot of mine were blurry so I was hoping you got some good ones! Haleighywilliams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a lot of teeth all at once! Poor baby. Hope you can find him some soothing relief!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ava's almost 13 months and she still only has 2! Crazy boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ava still only has 2! Crazy boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, Have I told you that he is DARLING! Soooo cute! You have one beautiful boy on your hands.

    ReplyDelete