Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's That Smell?!

*** I've just found this post that was written awhile back, but never posted.  I think I wrote it, and then, having a moment of clarity, decided it was WAY too weird to post.  After finding it and re-reading it, it is VERY random, but it made me laugh, which is always a good thing, so I've decided to post it.  Here's a little glimpse into my random quirkiness.  Don't judge.  Or do.  Apparently, I don't care.

Also, if you're wondering, I did get a new garbage disposal RIGHT AWAY.  The stench (and the mess) is long gone.  Hooray.
-------------

What IS that smell?!
It's not the trashcans.  They just got emptied.
It's not the dogs' breath.  Their teeth were just cleaned.
It's not the baby.  He was just changed.
What is that smell, you ask?!
It's dirty, moldy water that has been (unknowingly to us) leaking out of the garbage disposal and pooling under the sink!
Dear Santa Baby, since I've been an angel all year, please forgo the '54 light blue convertible and yacht to bring me a new garbage disposal!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. This would kill me! I hate when house problems like that happen.

    That valentine party looks like so much fun and Weston is getting so big!

    Let's meet for lunch in Scottsdale next week or something. I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete