Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessed

On Sunday, January 2nd, this little boy was blessed by his father.
We were happy to have several friends and family members there to share the special day with us.  Standing in the circle were Weston's Grandpa Jones and Grandpa Blaser, his Uncle Garrett and Uncle Spencer, and several friends.
Brett gave a very sweet and beautiful blessing, and Weston was happy and content through it all.
Weston was blessed in the same blanket that all my siblings and I were blessed in.  We thought he looked pretty handsome, but I think we're probably slightly biased.
And when the day was all over, Weston decided to bust out a little Tom Cruise "Risky Business" action!
How we love this little man!

5 comments:

  1. that's how every day should end :D...he is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute! he looks just like a jones to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not biased so you can believe me when I say that he is one of the cutest baby boys I've EVER seen. He really is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's super cute and handsome and adorable! Congrats on the blessing!

    ReplyDelete