Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Planet Orange

We like to start 'em out young here in Phoenix.  It builds true loyalty.  :)
Weston at his very first Phoenix Suns game at 8 1/2 weeks old.
He actually LOVED it!  He stayed awake for the ENTIRE game, soaking in all the action.
Thanks to Grandpa Jones for his sweet Suns hookups.  He got my mom and I seats in the wheelchair section so we could stand up and walk around with Weston without hindering anyone's views.  Fortunately, the game kept Weston entertained so we were off the hook.  Brett and my dad enjoyed the game a little closer to the action, from my dad's regular season seats. 
We're just doing our part to help build a new generation of Suns fans!

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome he stayed awake the whole time! I LOVE that pregnancy/fortune teller cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel he is so cute! and can I just say that your mom is gorgeous and looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete