Thursday, June 2, 2011

#1 Doc

Brett would never share this, but as his proud wife, I feel I have the right to brag. 
Brett is a GREAT doctor.
Why, you ask, is he so great? 
Brett is congenial, patient, compassionate, cheerful, and sympathetic. 
All these traits make a good person, but they make an outstanding doctor. 
Since he started working at St. Joseph's Hospital almost a year ago, I regularly get reports of a patient who has referred all of their family and friends to him, or of a patient who has refused to see any other doctor.  This could not make me happier or more proud.  It is great to know that other people recognize what a wonderful person he is, and to know that his time away from our family is spent caring for and improving other people's lives.  I am so thankful for all of his hard work and dedication.    

Brett sampling a DELICIOUS cake pop that one of his sweet patients brought him as a thank you gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment