Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family Rules

My most recent project...
...a Family Rules subway art design.

These signs are really in right now, and combining several different ideas from MANY different websites including here, here, here, and here, I came up with my own version.
 It took MUCH longer than planned (what project doesn't?!), but I'm pleased with the results.  I also made one for my mom and my mom-in-law for Mother's Day.
Now that they're finished, I have definitely satisfied my creative itch and will be taking a craft leave for QUITE a while.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Great job. You are such a crafty queen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! What a fun idea! I might make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling craft! Well done! Your Utah/Vegas trip looks amazing! Weston's hair has really lightened up. :) I can't believe he sat through a Cirque Du Soleil show too!

    ReplyDelete