Saturday, June 25, 2011

thirteen THOUSAND feet!

Best. Memorial. Day. EVER!

To help my sister Taylor celebrate her 19th birthday (and to have some serious fun!), Brett and I joined up with my parents, my brother Garrett, and Taylor's friend Angela for a par-tay in the SKY! 
I can't think of a better way to celebrate Memorial Day, and Taylor's birthday, than jumping from an airplane at 13,000 feet and free-falling for an entire MINUTE!  It had been several years since either Brett or I went skydiving, so we were pretty stoked to be joining her!
gearing up...
 the birthday girl
 ready to go!!
 our group: Garrett, Taylor, Me, Angela, Brett, Mom, Dad
Since it was Taylor's first time skydiving (and her birthday), she got a photographer to document.  I've decided I'm going to steal these pics and pretend they are of me. :) 
coming in for our landing
 safe and sound.  what an ADVENTURE!!
So so so SO FUN!  Taylor, I wish you would have a birthday EVERY day! :)

"I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly
I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please
Oh I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah yeah yeah"
-Lenny Kravitz "Fly Away"

2 comments:

  1. You guys are SERIOUSLY CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What crazy fun! Glad everyone was safe!

    Cute doggie post too! I love how smiley he is if those photos.

    ReplyDelete