Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in Time

My friend Kalie tagged me forever ago, and despite all my good intentions, I entirely forgot! Well, I have nothing else to blog about and it seemed like something fun, so here it goes.

1 minute ago... I gobbled down an entire bag of fishy crackers. Most of you already know my obsession with those things. They are dangerous!

1 hour ago... I was enjoying a Sunday afternoon nap, snuggled up with my cute hubby.

1 day ago... I was hiking (and running!) up Thunderbird Mountain park with some of my bestest girly friends.

1 week ago... I was spending a rowdy Sunday afternoon with a bunch of friends, cheering on the AZ Cardinals to victory.

1 month ago... I was in Utah spending time with friends and family, while trying to endure 10 days of ice and snow.

1 year ago... I was freaking out over the thought of managing 6 three-year-olds for a few hours every Sunday. This year I have 9!

3 years ago... I was studying for my dental hygiene boards, while praying that Brett's medical school interviews went well.

5 years ago... I was dating an EXTREMELY handsome guy (wink wink!), who apparently liked me enough to push me through the snow around BYU campus in my wheelchair.

7 years ago... I was playing softball 4 hours a day, lifting weights 1 hour a day, and feeling incredibly fit. If only I had that kind of motivation now!

10 years ago... I was thirteen, in junior high, and a foot and a half taller than all the boys.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute timeline! And thanks for your wonderful compliments on my blog. You're so sweet! I still get a kick out of the image of Brett pushing you around campus in a wheelchair. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I love that you did the tag. I love hearing these things... and your sunbeam comment did make me laugh. Oh, primary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I do use my digital scrapbooking program for my headers. I don't know a lot, but if you want help you can give me a ring...I like to do that kind of stuff. If you don't have a program then you can come here and use mine to make one. The new age digital scrapbooking is faster, but in a way it isn't AS fun. I love to read your posts...you are SO funny!....Jeff really likes your hubby! We should hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun tag! Wasn't it nice to have an hour of weight training scheduled into your day back in high school!?! I miss track...those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss 10 years ago... I'm pretty sure my arms were rock solid thanks to softball and lifting. Side note: scared me a little to think that was 10 years ago... yikes!

    ReplyDelete