Sunday, January 31, 2010

When in Rome

Saw this last night
and loved it.

Now adding "Visit Rome" to my bucket list.  The architecture is absolutely amazing, and I can't think of a more romantic place.  Not sure how this wasn't on my list before.
 
On the to do list when I get to Rome:
Spanish Steps
Roman Colosseum
Pantheon
Roman Forum
Palatine Hill
St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican City
Piazza Navona
And of course,  The Trevi Fountain (portrayed as the Fontana De Amore in "When in Rome")
My plan is to trick Brett into tossing in a coin, and then I will pull it out and never return it.  He will be forced to love me forever, no matter what!  He he he (done in a low, evil laugh).

9 comments:

  1. Saw this last night. I HAVE to go see Rome too. Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the movie - I've been stuck on a song from its soudntrack and definitely want to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I have been DYING to see this but every time I try to go it is snowing!! One more reason to hate the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I don't know your e-mail or phone number. I have a question to ask... Was wondering if your snowboarding clothing is up for loan? :) We are going to attempt it for the first time and i don't want to buy anything if i am just horrible at it. :) We are going the week of March 13th. If not totally understandable - just thought I'd ask. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm planning on going to the convention all three days, and I'll have Ava with me. :) What classes are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel! Yeah I am going to the convention again this year. I am going to the class on thursday morning cause it is my off clinic day. Are you going to be there?

    I know you went to the Dental Hygiene Seminar for boards, but did you study from anything else besides the book they gave you? Ahhhh..so much information!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good I am so glad that you will be there too. Hopefully we can run into each other again!

    Also I was wondering if you still have your book from that board review to maybe borrow and compare since I'm not going to the one in California... I am too poor! :( I am going to just do one here in Mesa cause I need some motivation and direction!

    But let me know and I will see you hopefully in a couple of weeks at a really exciting class!!!

    Here is my email in case you want to chat outside of our blogs!jennylnielsen@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED this movie as well! It was a dream...and so is he. Rome is all it is cracked up to be and more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, Did the night of Prom count as your visit to Rome?? Alyssa

    ReplyDelete