Thursday, January 14, 2010

Consumer Report

Yesterday I was able to test these babies out for the first time...


...and I'm in LOVE.
One of the things Brett surprised me with for Christmas was heated ski gloves!  I was so surprised and SO excited!!!  Because of my Raynaud's (see #3), when we go snowboarding my fingers are normally completely numb before I can even get my lift ticket attached to my coat.  Although I love hitting the slopes, this can make for some REALLY long days.  So, my thoughtful husband decided to provide me with a luxurious comfort.  The results were wonderful.  These gloves have heating elements that run all the way to the fingertips, unlike most heated gloves that only have them in the palms.  There were actually a few times where my hands were sweating.  NO LIE!  Toasty fingers, combined with the AZ sunshine, and a ski resort that was so deserted that on one run we made it from the top of the mountain to the bottom without seeing another person, made for the PERFECT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment