Friday, March 19, 2010

Big News: MATCH RESULTS!!

On June 4th Brett will graduate from med school and become a real life doctor!  Then, for the next 3 years, he will work as a hospital resident perfecting the trade of Family Medicine
For a few months we've been patiently waiting to learn where Brett (and I) will be spending these next three years.  Today was the day!

Brett matched to St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, AZ!!!

St. Joe's is a GREAT hospital, (ranked by US News as one of the best hospitals in the nation!) and it makes life a little easier that we don't have to start boxing up our things for a move.  Congrats Brett!!! I love you! 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! Great news! Utah will still miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! My dad did his ob/gyn residency there way back when and raves about it all the time! and so nice you don't have to MOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! My step Grandpa worked their for years, and loved it. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I was really looking forward to having Brett around up here in Utah again. Oh well, maybe someday. Congrats guys! That really is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! congrats! some friends from our ward here in manhattan just got placed there too, so you will have to look for them- they are amazing! isn't it great to know where life is going to take you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I've been waiting to hear 'cause our 4th years got their match results a week or two ago...I'm glad you're happy with what you got! I really hope we're happy 2 years from now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! HURRAH FOR MATCHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy that you are staying in Arizona. However, since the Chamberlains are moving to Utah, I think they will miss you guys. You have been great friends to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome! I bet you're relieved since you always wanted to stay in the heat and not move some place cold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome for you guys!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your Hubby's great match! I did not get the zero finance deal on the car. You are right, it only applies to 8 of the new 2010 Toyota models. I just fell in love with the RX 350 and got a pretty good deal because it is a 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY Brett! So happy for you guys. Since we are facing a move in a few weeks, I am SO glad for you guys that you don't have to pack all your stuff!! It's a pain. LOL. Maybe someday you'll make it this way... that would rock.

    ReplyDelete