Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friends are the Chocolate Chips

...in the cookie of life.

We've been so blessed these last four years to develop many great friendships.  As the school year comes to a close and graduation gets closer we've been looking for every opportunity to spend time with our friends before we all move on to residency.  I haven't been great at capturing all the moments, but here's a few from the last few weeks. (thanks to those who I stole pics from, you know who you are! :) )

At Hilary's baby shower with some of the girls (hooray Jill is wearing some mighty big heels so I don't look like a total giant, thanks Jill!)
Celebrating Kevin's birthday at Benihana
Enjoying a Sunday bbq at Sean and Siri's
At the Glendale Chocolate Affaire with Hilary and Kalie

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Rachel- I just saw your comment on Paigey's blog about my blog- dude, you're totally invited! Send me your e-mail & I'll send you an invite. katie dot bindrup at gmail dot com. I've totally been blogstalking you for months- it's time I return the favor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that saying that friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life. i agree. :) i love all of these pictures, you make me wanna do a similar post on my blog!. can't believe how fast 4 years has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICK! That post makes me all weepy like. No mas. I love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can always count on your blog to have fun pics of Kalie and you.
    Thanks for being such a good friend to her.

    ReplyDelete