Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birth Date!

Caution: BEWARE of the ONSLAUGHT of posts below!

With less than three weeks left till my actual due date, our boy now has a scheduled birth day!  If he has not arrived by then, our little guy will be born on Monday, October 4th!  My actual due date is Saturday the 9th, but unfortunately the week Brett was given off work was the 4th - 9th.  We DO NOT want to spend Brett's only week home waiting for our baby to make his grand entrance, hence we'll be inducing Monday morning if he has not arrived by then.  We're somewhat doubting that I will make it to my induction date on the 4th, but even if I do, that only gives me TWO more weeks!  CRAZY!!!!

37 weeks

9/21/10 Update: After having scheduled my induction a week ago, the hospital called today to say they are full on the 4th.  So... I will now be delivering on Tuesday, the 5th... if all goes according to plans. :)

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! You look so great. Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're done working! I hope you get everything done you'd like to before baby boy comes. You look awesome, btw! Hope you're feeling well too! Can't wait to see his cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good!! We can't wait to meet the little guy. That's awesome that Brett gets work off that week too, you guys are gonna love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. Good luck with Oct. 4. Can't wait to see pictures. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so so very cute and are nothin' but belly. still skinny skinny every where else. adorable! october 4th is right around the corner! but be ready for any day - my water broke at 37.5 weeks. good luck with l&d, can't wait to see pictures. miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Can't wait to see him!

    P.s.
    Be prepared. Inductions suck. He may be coming the day after....

    ReplyDelete
  7. RACHEL!! You look amazing!!! I am so excited for you & Brett. You will be a great mommy. Seriously you are so stinking skinny minus the baby bump. Just sickening! :) I love you Rachel. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy after he arrives. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rachel! What an exciting time! I'm only four weeks into this motherhood roll but you are going to love it. You definitely make pregnancy look good! Good luck and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! So excited!! And that is hardly a baby bump for 37 weeks!! You look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete