Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some Recent Faves

In the midst of unprepared baby madness, I've had little time for most other things (blogging included, obviously!).  Here's my list of a few new treasures getting me thru these last few weeks.
  •  Neon Trees
Oh, how do I love these folks?!  They get me going when all I really want to do is settle down on the couch and clear out my tivo list.
  • Leggings
Refreshingly cool + uber-comfortable = the BEST way to get thru an Arizona summer while pregnant
  • Blue Bunny Mint Grasshopper Ice Cream Sandwiches
A newly discovered HEAVEN on Earth.  For real.
  • MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel
To quote from MAC's website: "the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish" "goes on foolproof"  Love it!
  • "These is My Words" by Nancy Turner
Not done yet, but could very possibly end up being one of my new faves
  • Amazon
Not the rain forest, the website.  Thank you Amazon for free 2-day shipping on any item I could ever want, for not charging tax, and for somehow amazingly getting my purchases to my doorstep the morning after I've ordered them.

  • Watermelon
I can't even begin to count the number of watermelons I've single-handedly consumed over the past month.
  • High-waist belts
Fitting right above my belly bump, I can still feel slightly fashionable while this boy rolls around inside me.
  • Hoover WindTunnel U6485900 Self-propelled Vacuum
A quick shout-out to the best vacuum EVER.  My most dreaded chore has instantly become my most favorite.  Seriously.  But with my new vacuum's self-propulsion, dirty carpet light indicator, and superior edge suction, how could vacuuming NOT become my most favorite chore?!

A HUGE thanks to this random list of items for making my day.  What are your recent faves?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Rach I'm obsessssed with Neon Trees! One of my girls in London showed them to me, and I can't get enough:] p.s. my other London discovery was The Sounds... they're kinda odd but I lovvve them so you should check them out!

    ReplyDelete