Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins+S'mores+Rock Band = FUN

The boys have finished another set of rotations and completed yet another Shelf Exam. The weather is cooling off, and Halloween is just around the corner. What else is there to do but...PARTY?!


What is a party without a little Rock Band?! Notice there is not one female in this picture. We're all off chatting away. The boys do seem to be taking this whole thing very seriously.

Carving some pumpkins...






...and roasting some 'mallows.



Our Results...

...a cat, a pirate, a vampire, a flaming fiery face, a Halloween greeting, some cute shapes, and a few smiling "jacks".

Group Shot:


Beware! When the clock strikes 12...


We had such a fun time. Thanks so much to everyone for coming and making it a great time!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah the pics turned out so cute! Thanks for having us over and letting us bring Lizzie. We had so much fun you really through a great party. If you are bored on Halloween we may be having a small get together I know Bret will be out of town but you are welcome to come anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank YOU rachel! that was seriously a blast. thanks for sending me some of the pictures they really did turn out so cute. and we'll have to have a girls' night or something while brett's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad that I couldn't come. I had told Addie that she could see two little doggies. Anyways, we need to get together sometime. I think Sean and I should get a babysitter and we can hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out really cute I will be stealing them from your blog:) Thanks for having us over. We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun you all look so cute! I miss all you girls and don't really keep in touch with anyone... Yeah, let me know if you'll be in Cali in January, it'd be sooo fun to catch up and see you! Miss ya, Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, it's Kalie's mom again!! What a treat to spy on your blog and see my cute daughter and adorable son-in-law. How fun is that? It looks like such a fun party and I noticed that Kenzie (sp) is sitting on Kevin's lap. I think there is a bond there.........

    ReplyDelete