Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here's Some Clues...

I'm impressed at how many quotes have been guessed. I'm thinking these last ones are a bit harder...or maybe none of you have seen these movies? So here's some clues to help.

#7. Angie: [Answers the door and is surprised to see it's Rob] Do come in. Hello, my name is... Angela. I'm Kate's ... sis-ter. So... we are in the same family. I was just practicing the ancient Japanese art of kar-a-o-ke. *Baby Mama - Paige*

#9. Alfred Bordon (one of two intense magicians): [after showing a little boy how to do a coin trick] Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them. The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything. *The Prestige - Kalie*

#13: Raoul: [singing] You said yourself, he was nothing but a man, yet while he lives, he will haunt us till we're dead. *Phantom of the Opera - Niki and Hilary*

6 comments:

  1. Number 13 is Phantom of the Opera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO clue what #7 was until I watch BABY MAMA the day I read this! I LOVE that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was gonna guess phantom of the opera for #13 but niki beat me to the punch! and seriously rachel, don't beat yourself up about the forever 21 event! i still have a $75 gift card for that store that i need to use... but yes, now you know i'm just as crazy as you and i would've gotten up that early to wait in line! haha! i love that store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is # 2 the Prestige? And I KNEW both others with clues! The Baby Mama one was driving me nutty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel, I am having a little birthday party for hilary on Saturday while the guys are at priesthood. We are going to have a litte dinner and visit. It is at 5:00 pm. Come if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel
    Hey I am moving down to AZ. and I was looking at getting my license down there. I just had a few questions for you and I've lost your number. Mine is 8013101779. Please call when you get a second. Hope all is well. thanks
    christi

    ReplyDelete